SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 sm-J500F Hard Reset
Samsung Galaxy J5
In this Article shows all the method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5. Check out how to complete hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. After the Reset, your Samsung Galaxy J5 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core clean virus and run faster.
How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5?
How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5?
How to factory reset SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5?
How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG J500F Galaxy J5?
First method SAMSUNG Galaxy J500F Hard Reset
- Press Power key and turn off your mobile.
- After power off your Mobile power on your Mobile by press Power Button + Volume Up + Home, hold keys until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select with Volume up and Down key Recovery Mode menu “wipe data/factory reset” and for confirm press Home button.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” and press Home Button and confirm.
- After selecting that “reboot system now.”
- Your Handset reset successfully. Well Done!
Second method SAMSUNG Galaxy J500F Hard Reset
- Turn on the device and start the process.
- Open Screen Lock Home Screen go to Menu and then press Settings.
- In setting option select Backup & Reset.
- click on Factory Data Reset.
- After click on Factory data reset then next option Reset device.
- To confirm Rest Device select erase everything.
- Your Mobile Start for reset and reboot automatically.
- After Complete process Handset Reboot yourself. All Done!