Download Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Cyanogenmod 13 Rom For HTC One V Xtreme Fast
About CyanogenMod 13:
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open source venture with further contributions from many persons within the Android community. It can be used without any must have any Google software set up. Linked under is a bundle that has come from yet another Android mission that repair the Google constituents. CyanogenMod does nonetheless comprise various hardware-distinctive code, which can also be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Your guarantee is now void.
* i am not responsible for bricked contraptions, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear warfare, otherwise you getting fired in view that the alarm app failed. Please
* do some study when you have any issues about aspects included on this ROM
* before flashing it! You’re selecting to make these adjustments, and if
* you factor the finger at me for messing up your gadget, i’ll snicker at you.
BUGS AND WHAT IS NOT WORKING
– Camcorder App Not working
– Headset microphone doesn’t work in incoming & outgoing calls
You needFlash the Latest Version of TWRP Recovery to flash this rom!
HOW TO INSTALL THIS ROM GUIDE
- for Windows users: Download and install this tool. For Mac OS X users: Download Android SDK and get the platform tools. For Linux users: Get adb and fastboot utilizing your package supervisor.
- Download the Latest Android M rom and put it to sd card
- reboot your phone into bootloader and flash This Recovery Dropbox Mirror
- reboot into recovery mode again
- Do a Wipe data/factory reset your device
- now Wipe cache partition
- Select install marshmallow zip from sd card.
- Install the marshmallow rom-zip.
- Extract boot.img inside the roms zip-file.
- reboot into bootloader mode and flash the kernel:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Reboot your device Again, it will take some time about 10 to 20 min to device start.