AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018 Hard Reset
- How to AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018 factory reset?
- How to restore defaults AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018?
- How to wipe all data in Amazon Fire HD 8 2018?
- How to bypass screen lock in AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018?
Check out how to get done hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AMAZON Fire HD 8. As a result, your AMAZON Fire HD 8 will be as new and your smartphone will run faster after rest and wipe all data.
First method AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018 Hard Reset:
- Press & Hold down the Power key for 10 to 20 seconds to turn on the device
- Open Main Menu and select Settings.
- Now Click Device Options and Reset to Factory Defaults.
- End tan tap Reset to clear all your data.
Second method AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018 Hard Reset:
- Power off AMAZON Fire HD 8 2018 by pressing the Power key.
- After that hold down Power buttons & Volume Up press button 10 to 20 seconds.
- AMAZON logo Appear on Black Screen.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume keys for up & down choose the option and for ok press Power Button to confirm that.
- Select these option “Yes–delete all user data” and click the Power button once for ok.
- After these select options choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- All Done! Wait for a few moments for the restart and after the restart, your tablet will be ready to use.
When you Hard Reset your device erase all of your data all described operations you are doing at your own risk.